- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills : IBM InfoSphere DataStage
- Good To Have Skills : No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a 3 years of experience as an ETL architect, developer and data warehouse developerb Mandatory: ETL, DataStage 8x, DataStage 9x, Unix, Datawarehouse, and SQLc Senior level knowledge in Core Competencies: Hands-on development on Datastage as an ETL tool, ETL architecture, Datawarehouse development knowledge, Systems Analysis, Project Management, Information Technology/Software Development, Basic Technical Writing, Process Flow Documentation
- Technical Experience : a Strong track record of interviewing business partners, setting and managing expectations in relation to deliverables and requirementsb Solid understanding of Agile development methodologies and software project life cycle and associated methodologiesc Experience with standard systems analysis tools and proceduresd Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projectse Demonstrated superior competence in soft skills associated with core competencies such as documentation, communication, leader