- Develop frames and graphics as per client brand guidelines and meet the quality metrics as per client requirements.
- Develop high-quality deliverables across under guidance, to meet the client requirements.
- Responsible to develop frames, graphics as per timelines assigned”
- Good hands-on knowledge of the tools, techniques, softwares, knowledge of multiple media and apply them in developing creative outputs as required
- Ability to develop color pallets stylesheets as per directions
- Ability to parse and work on minor module player issues
- Should be able to do an independent research to ensure the accuracy of all medical animation materials produced, design tools, concepts and techniques
Diploma in visual design/graphic design
1. Should have hands – on experience in Flash
2. Significant expertise with design programs including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Macromedia Flash
3. Should possess excellent drafting skills and sophisticated use of color and in-depth domain knowledge
4. Should be detail oriented, well organized and timeline driven.
5. Should possess good oral and written communication skills with the ability to multitask
6. Educational Background – Graduate/Post-Graduate with relevant years of experience.
7. Software Skill/Expertise – Flash version CS 3; Adobe Photoshop; Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Indesign.
Please note :This is an contract position for 1year.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category: Creative
Role: Graphic Designer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent